VIRTUAL UNVEILING VIEWINGS
AMAKKA: (noun) a Luganda word meaning family
In a year when, for most people, nothing has seemed to go as planned we've chosen to focus in on what really matters and why we do what we do: family.
Typically, as an Unveiling host you would sponsor a table of 8 and fill it with friends and family who you think would like to get involved with family restoration. Since we couldn't physically come to you this year, we're asking you to play host!
Join us from the comfort of your home or fellowship hall as we share the good that has happened and extend a hand to continue to impact lives in Uganda together!
Responsibilities as a Host
- Choose a date and time to plan a get-together where you and your guests will watch our 20-minute Unveiling film together.
- Choose a location with a TV or screen that has access to internet to host a small group of friends or family.
- Choose the number of people that you are currently comfortable inviting over.
- Encourage real discussion and questions, referring to the FAQs guide we send you.
- Pass out and re-collect Commitment Cards.
- Mail the Commitment Cards and any donations made to us at P.O. Box 21, Moore, SC 29369 or hand deliver them to a Board Member.