We would love to have you join our team!!
We have so many options for you to help within the ministry if you are looking for a volunteer opportunity. We have options that fit any schedule and any amount of hours that you are willing to give!!! We truly believe that God has blessed our ministry and we couldn't do it without the many people who have a heart for Uganda and our mission.
List of Volunteer Opportunities
- Writing letters to unsponsored children. This is something we are super passionate about. We want to keep our children encouraged and let them know that we have so many people who believe in them. Also, having someone to mentor them and discuss any problems that they feel comfortable sharing is very important for them.
- Writing letters to our boys in the transition home. This is the same concept as the letters that we write to our sponsored children. We want the boys in our transitional home to feel like they have people fighting along side of them. Receiving letters is an important way for us to keep them encouraged and continue to pour love into them.
- Writing letters to our parents. One of the most important parts of our ministry is family reunification. Partnering with the parents of our sponsored children and boys in the transitional home is one way we can have the most effect with our ministry. Showing the parents that they are just as important to us as their children is very important to us. With that in mind, we would love to have people write to our parents to encourage them, mentor them and share inspirational stories with them.
- Helping Hands on Tour. We have our executive director and pastors visit the United States several times per year. We call these "tours" and have them travel all through out the United States sharing important updates and visions regarding our ministry. We would love to have people help at these locations. Whether it be driving them around, hosting them in your home, or being on-site at events to hand out items or man a merchandise table.
- Packing Thank You Notes and Gifts. This would be specifically for those local to the Upstate of South Carolina. You would help send thank you letters to sponsors, donors, and help package gifts to send out.